Do you have this problem?
Let’s say you have your fresh, new website up and running. You are excited about it, and you even started blogging and created some amazing content for your audience.
Everything looks good and promising. But after a while, you notice that results don’t show up. No new leads, no new sales, no nothing.
You start wondering if writing articles and investing in a website was a good idea in the first place. I’m sure you are not a happy website owner in this situation.
But let me tell you something that you may know…or not. After you have created your own much-desired business website, you need to promote it heavily, consistently and passionately.
The real work starts from now on.
So, to make you happy, here are two of the most important steps that you need to do and never forget.
1. Don’t stop blogging.
This is important. Even if you don’t have results right away, keep doing it and try to improve the process on the way.
When it comes to writing articles for your blog, always write about what your audience wants to read. Talk about their problems and their needs.
The way to find out about them is to use good, old Google. Google has a tool called Google Keywords, and you can find it here. Use it and play around til you master it. In this way you will find out what people want and use those keywords in your articles
2. Another important thing is to have plugins that help you and your website.
Here are 7 of them:
- WordPress SEO by Yost – a useful plugin that gets your articles on Google
- Pagy Mash – one of my favourite plugins helps you arrange your pages
- Google Analytics – make sure you track your progress
- Contact form – to let people know that you are reachable and make it easy for them to contact you
- Wp-Logic – with this plugin, you have the chance to use your widgets area in every way you want
- Auto Link Builder – a great plugin to help increase your sale numbers
If you notice something that you don’t have and think it’s a good fit for your website, add it and start using it.
Now, of course, I would love to hear your comments, thoughts and ideas about other plugins that you use and are happy with.
What other problems are you facing with your website? Do you have an online marketing strategy put in place to make sure you achieve the results you want, or do you things randomly without a clear plan?
Leave your comment and let me know about it
Thank you for reading, sharing and adding your thoughts in the comments area.